EDGE’s Level III CFA® Program Professional Course
Get in touch with EDGE
CFA Level III Course Details
Level III of the CFA Program is the final step towards the ultimate goal of becoming a CFA
Level III of the CFA Exam focuses on testing a candidate’s practical skill of portfolio management and
Level III requires the candidate to use the basic concepts learned at Level I and the tools acquired at
Level II to assist a diverse set of clients in their managing portfolios. The Level III candidate can
expect to study and recommend various estate planning, tax minimising and risk management
strategies given the client’s unique profile. The candidate must also learn and demonstrate various
practices used in portfolio management such as setting capital market expectations, determining
asset allocations and conducting performance evaluations.
The key challenge in Level III is the open-ended, time-pressured, short-response or essay section of
the exam. The subjective nature of this exam paper makes it a difficult nut to crack.
Training Program Details
EDGE Education’s Level III Professional Couse is a 3 to 4 month comprehensive program that covers all 10 topics and 30+ learning modules of the CFA® Level III curriculum in full
detail. The program includes the following:
- 42 instructor-led classes = 165 hours of training
- 4 hours of personal sessions with the trainer
- 10-12 topic-based, progress tracking tests
- EDGE Education’s hard copy lecture slides for all topics.
- Pass Protection
- Free access to study rooms, 7 days a week
Training Course Fees:
Full Professional Course — AED 9,975
Early Bird 10% Discount* — AED 8,978
Group Discount ** — AED 8,479
*Discount valid if fees are paid 2 weeks before course start date.
**Group discount applicable to 2 or more students registering for courses simultaneously.
CFA Level 3 Program Curriculum:
CFA Exam Details:
The Level 3 exam is offered twice a year. The exam has the following features:
- Computer based exam.
- Exam format will be a mix of case-study style multiple choice questions (MCQs) and short-response essay questions.
- Candidates can expect to answer approximately 100 questions a mix of short-response and essay questions over the entire duration of the exam.
- There are two exam papers taken on the same exam day.
- The first exam and the second exam sitting is 135 minutes each for a total of 4.5 hours testing time.
- CFA Exam results are released 6 weeks after the end of the exam window.