Chartered Financial Analyst® Program
Get in touch with EDGE
Chartered Financial Analyst® Program ( CFA Course in Dubai and Abu Dhabi)
EDGE Education, Chartered Financial Analyst® Program (CFA in Dubai) the premier CFA Institute Prep Provider in Dubai, offers comprehensive CFA® Exam Prep courses tailored to your needs. With our full-time and part-time options, you can prepare for the CFA exam at your own pace. As an authorized CFA Institute Prep Provider in Dubai, we have the privilege to utilize CFA Institute copyrighted materials, the foundation of the exam. Rest assured, our study materials are regularly updated every year, ensuring alignment with the latest CFA curriculum, as validated by CFA Institute. Enroll in our classroom training, online training, or blended learning programs and get personalized attention with our one-on-one customized classes. Prepare for CFA Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 exams with EDGE Education, the trusted name for CFA in Dubai.
“CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy or quality of the product
and services offered by EDGE Education. CFA Institute®, CFA® and “Chartered Financial Analyst®”
are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.”
About the CFA® Program
For more information please visit the CFA Institute website https://www.cfainstitute.org
Benefits of the Program
Education Benefit – The CFA curriculum covers a broad range of topics in depth. Enhances your
knowledge base in relation to the finance industry.
Recognition and Credibility – A global benchmark qualification in the financial field, recognized in
almost all countries and universities.
Job Opportunities – Seasoned financial professionals and novices both can benefit from the CFA
qualification. Participants of the program are viewed in high regard, indicating a dedicated and
determined employee, who values persistence, hard work and displays professional competencies.
Networking – Earning the charter requires you to be a member of the CFA Institute and the CFA
Society. Giving you a platform to meet like-minded individuals in the same profession, in your own
country, or the 130 other countries with a CFA Society.
Examination Process and Testing Methods
- The CFA Program has 3 exams, Level I, Level II and Level III.
- All examinations are computer-based. Each exam comprises of 2 sessions. Each session lasts for 135 minutes. Candidate must take both exam sessions in one sitting.
- Each level must be taken in succession. The candidate must pass Level I to be eligible and appear for level II exams; similarly a candidate must pass level II to be eligible to appear for level III exams.
- Level I exams are offered four times a year (February/May/August/November)*
- level II exams are offered three times in a year (May, August & November)*.
- level III exams are offered twice a year (February & August)*.
|Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Exam Session 1 (135 minutes)||90 multiple choice questions||44 case-study style multiple choice questions||Short-response essay questions and case study style multiple choice questions|
|Optional 30 min break||Optional 30 min break||Optional 30 min break|
|Exam Session 2 (135 minutes)||90 multiple choice questions||44 case-study style multiple choice questions||Short-response essay questions and case study style multiple choice questions|
*Exam windows and testing methods are subject to change, for more information please visit the
CFA Institute website http://www.cfainstitute.org
Eligibility to take CFA Exam
- OR have a ‘degree in progress’, that is selected exam window must be 23 months or fewer before the graduation month.
- OR have 4,000 hours of qualifying* work experience (non-investment related experience is acceptable).
- OR have work and college experience that put together is at least 4,000 hours. Part-time.
- positions do not count towards work experience. The 4000-hours (work + college) total must be obtained prior to exam registration.
Registering for the CFA Exam
To register you must meet the exam eligibility requirements.
Log onto www.cfainstitute.org to view registration deadlines, locate a test center, create an account, or login and register for the examinations.
Note: This procedure does not qualify as a registration until the applicant does not receive a CFA
Program Registration Confirmation
Steps to be Eligible for the CFA Charter
Step 1: Take and pass the 3 Levels of CFA examinations.
Step 2: Accumulate 4,000 hours of qualifying work experience.
Step 3: Become a member of the CFA Institute, pledge to adhere to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct, pay your membership dues.
Step 4: Become a member of the local CFA member society.
Preparation for the CFA Exams in Dubai
CFA Institute recommends students dedicate 300 hours or more of study, for each level, to ensure a
good chance of passing.
Successful completion of the CFA exam (three exam levels) is one of the necessary steps towards
gaining the CFA charter and EDGE can help ease your way through this examination quotient.
EDGE Education offers four main styles of tutoring for the CFA exam in Dubai:
1. Professional Course: (Recommended for thorough review of the CFA Program
- Over 160 hours of classroom training, covering the CFA curriculum
- Compact classroom strength to allow interactive learning and individual attention.
- 8-10 computer based test (CBT) progress tracking assessments
- Personal doubt-clearing sessions (4 hours)
- EDGE study books (4 Volumes, Color print)
- Texas BA-II Plus financial calculator
- Pass protection
2. Revision Course: (Best for candidates who have completed self study)
- 70hrs intensive review + 4.5 hours CBT mock exam.
- Personalized exam feedback session with a tailored study plan leading to the exam day.
- 2 hours personal doubt clearing sessions
- Short-summary formula book + Question pack.
3. Custom / Private Tutoring: (Best for candidates who need targeted tutoring)
- Pay by the hour, customize your own training schedule.
- Ideal for one to one guidance OR doubt clearing OR specific topic review.
- Available face-to-face OR online
4. Self Study (Best for students who need self paced learning)
- EDGE recorded video lectures (140+ hours)
- EDGE Study Workbooks (4 Volumes, Color print)
- Online Practice Tests for each topic