EDGE's Level I CFA ® Program Professional Course in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
CFA Level I Course Details
Level I of the CFA® Program will be your first step towards the ultimate goal of becoming a CFA
It is important you get yourself off on the right foot and lay down a rock solid foundation by learning
all the key concepts and understanding them thoroughly.
During the Level I course, you will be studying about general tools and concepts that are used to aid
investment valuation and investment management.
EDGE Education’s Professional Course for the CFA Level I Exam is best suited for candidates
appearing for the exam for the first time, or re-attempting the exam after a long break. If you are
looking for a quick re-cap of the CFA curriculum or a question solving oriented class, check out our
Level 1 CFA® Revision Course.
Training Program Details
EDGE Education’s Level I Professional Couse is a 3 to 4
month comprehensive program that covers all 10 topics and
70+ learning modules of the CFA Level 1 curriculum in full
detail. The program includes the following:
- 50 instructor-led classes = 160 hours of training
- 4 hours of personal sessions with the trainer
- 1 Texas BA II Plus calculator
- 10 Classroom-based, progress tracking tests
- EDGE Education’s hard copy lecture slides for all topics.
- EDGE Education’s online portal with 850+ MCQs (50 Quizzes)
- Pass Protection
- Free access to study rooms, 7 days a week
- Free exam registration support
- Looking for a concise and quick program? Check out our
- Level 1 CFA Revision Course.
Training Course Fees:
Full Professional Course — AED 7,560
Early Bird 10% Discount* — AED 6,804
Group Discount ** — AED 6,426
*Discount valid if fees are paid 2 weeks before course start date.
**Group discount applicable to 2 or more students registering for courses simultaneously.
CFA Level 1 Program Curriculum:
CFA Exam Details:
The Level 1 exam is offered four times a year, February, May,
August and November. The exam has the following features:
- Computer based exam.
- The exam format will be solely Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with three answer choices (A, B, or C).
- There are two exam papers taken on the same exam day.
- The first exam sitting is 135 minutes and consists of 90 MCQs
- The second exam sitting is 135 minutes and consists of 90 MCQs.
- The overall exam is 4.5 hours long for 180 MCQs, taken in two sittings on the same day.
- CFA Exam results are released 6 weeks after the end of the exam window.