CFA Level II Course Details
Level II of the CFA® Program will be your next big step after Level I towards the ultimate goal of becoming a CFA Charterholder.
Level II of the CFA® program is mostly application-based. The Level II candidate will be faced with the
challenge of neatly bringing together all investment management tools and concepts learned at level
I and using them to solve hypothetical scenarios or ‘cases’. At the same time, the candidate will be
expected to improve, that is, delve deeper into the earlier concepts to demonstrate an advanced
understanding of the investment management tools.
A major portion of the time spent at Level II focuses on valuation of all types of assets (fixed income,
equity, derivatives and other alternative investments).
EDGE Education’s Professional Course for the CFA Level II Exam is best suited for candidates
appearing for the Level II exam for the first time and/or candidates attempting Level II exam after a
long break. If you are looking for a quick re-cap of the CFA curriculum or a question solving oriented
class, check out our Level II CFA® Revision Course.
Training Program Details:
EDGE Education’s Level II Professional Couse is a 3 to 4 month comprehensive program that covers all 10 topics and 50+ learning modules of the CFA® Level II curriculum in full detail. The program includes the following:
- 42 instructor-led classes = 165 hours of training
- 4 hours of personal sessions with the trainer
- 10 topic-based, progress tracking tests
- EDGE Education’s hard copy lecture slides for all topics.
- Pass Protection
- Free access to study rooms, 7 days a week
- Free exam registration support
Looking for a concise and quick program? Check out our Level II CFA® Revision Course.
Training Course Fees:
Full Professional Course — AED 8,925
Early Bird 10% Discount* — AED 8,033
Group Discount ** — AED 7,586
*Discount valid if fees are paid 2 weeks before course start date.
**Group discount applicable to 2 or more students registering for courses simultaneously.
CFA Level 2 Program Curriculum:
CFA Exam Details:
The Level 2 exam is offered twice a year. The exam has the following features:
- Computer based exam.
- Exam format will be solely case-study style multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Each case study will comprise of 1 to 1.5 pages of text followed by 3 to 4 MCQs.
- Each MCQ has 3 choices (A, B, C) with only 1 correct answer.
- There are two exam papers taken on the same exam day.
- The first exam sitting is 132 minutes and consists of 44 MCQs
- The second exam sitting is 132 minutes and consists of 44 MCQs.
- The overall exam is 4.5 hours long for 88 MCQs, taken in two sittings on the same day.
- CFA Exam results are released 6 weeks after the end of the exam window.